@simbagod @ryungi why dont you just re-read a few chapter back, they dont even be subtle about that and just straight up explain and tell you in those chapter unlike before where they give you clues and hints and dont straight up tell you which i can kinda understand why so many people were confused, but now the author just write that shit out and treat reader like toddler holding the reader hand to write out the answer for them. And there are still people like you who i dont understand, just try to remember or actually read the manga, this is far from mind fuckery.
@naadza And no the story did not go downhill infact ever since Aki and Power die every new chapter of Chainsaw man is the best chapter of Chainsaw man. I know you like those character, but to simply ignore everything and quality of the story, the build up, the climax, the reveal is just a plain wrong way to read Chainsaw man. Your upset about the character death mean that they were good character, it mean Makima is dangerous and ruthless, she will pull the trigger when needed to with no hesitation. She the real threat, the stake has never been higher. Reviving or just not killing Power and Aki would just break the tension, the story. Oh so now there is no consequences or stake anymore, Aki not gonna die from all the years he was taken from, he didn't die from the prophecy he gotten, so why we, the reader even care anymore. The author can now redo anything, no devil can even harm cause any urgency anymore because now we know the writer gonna pull oh he JUST survive. Also it make the antagonist suck ass too. Like if Makima can't or fail to kill any important character at all how would that affect the Makima you perceive. She now a bitch who can't follow through everything, also if she can't kill Aki or Power then her plan and motivation make now sense

Fed-Kun's army
ok fr this is starting to drag out, how many more issues of makima outsmarting him and then him doing something to fuck her up will we see? this is getting repetitive

Double-page supporter
makima if you wanna lose just don't play so hard! denji isn't eating her bc she owes him a kiss lol

@ReadUsoguiPlease i didn't say anything about the overall story but i definitely enjoyed the exploration of denji, power, and aki's relationship more than what's going on now. hell, i just enjoy seeing all the chainsaw man characters, their abilities, and how they interact with each other. you can probably see why i'm not a fan of this arc where it's basically just makima and her quest for power (and technically denji but in these last few chapters he's just been a shell of his former self).

@naadza
Denji is dead, he's so dead that Poochi left his corpse in Earth's orbit.

Literally only two characters that really exist at this point in the manga is Poochi and Makima.

people complaining how getting boring it is due to its dragging. dragging is common to most shounen anime.

Less than 90 Chapter, eighty percent of the Cast die already, twist after twist, tons of fast paced Fight and people say "it's dragging"? what the fuck.... this whole Fight versus makima was like 3 Chapter long

Caught up in two days, what a wild ride. I don't like reading ongoing as much these days so ill take a break for a few months. I like the way fuji tells his story, its worth re-reading chapters to explain things, I really do think there's going to be a soft reset similar to gantz for important characters but I could be wrong based on how firepunch went lol...

I fucking love kobeni dude, i feel like she could be someone more important that it looks but i might be wrong

@naadza Well all good thing come to an end. That's why the Trio relationship and many character in the manga hit you so hard, beside the story has to progress at some point anyway, if those value are what you want forever i recommend Comics, DC Marvel, Batman, Spider-man whatever suit you. They always reset back to status quo, every writer come and told their story then bam another writer come in completely erase it and run it back from the beginning. Or something up your alley like My hero (another manga, mainstream one where they kept everything the same forever) Remember All might and All for one, those two fight, no one die, no one care, All might lives, lose all his power and do nothing forever :)). The highlight of both the anime and manga the top guys battle it out feel unimpactful compare to two kid fighting because the writer hand is shaking.
Also how many chapter in this ARC my boi? like 3 chapters of shocking revelation Chainsaw man secret identity, What behind the door, what Makima was planning the whole time, the prophecy came truth, Makima intentions and plants-also an explanation for everything that HAD happen,2 chapters of bring out the actual chainsaw man and what he like,3 chapter of fightings, 1 chapter of Makima 200 IQ play :)). Nothing overstay it welcome, Makima is hinted to be the main villain for so long, our big bad guy, our One Piece, our Aizen. This isn't just her quest for power, we finally get to know the actual Makima her motivation, her goal, her power and reach. We see our boi being tested to the limit every new chapter, we saw the real power of Pouchi the chainsaw devil. How it so broken and how Denji is changed in that, it building to it Climax and you think it overstay it welcome, read Demonslayer final boss fight, read naruto final boss fight, read Bleach, Read One piece and see how much they ger closer to the One piece in the first 89 chapters. God damn we are less than 10 chapters in the Makima quest for Power, also Makima want to make the world the better place by using Chainsaw devil power or get eaten by him (That's what she said). And she is already the strongest one to walk the earth without controlling Chainsaw seeing what she capable of. She is the control devil that's in her name she want to Control. it's not as simple as her quest for power. We want to know how this turn out, how can Our boi Denji overcome the odd.
@Vandylism @googoober @brunocar hey Soracifer is too nice to tag you so i gonna do it instead:"Less than 90 Chapter, eighty percent of the Cast die already, twist after twist, tons of fast paced Fight and people say "it's dragging"? what the fuck.... this whole Fight versus makina was like 3 Chapter long"

Fed-Kun's army
@ReadUsoguiPlease Yes, a final fight shouldnt take this long when every single fight so far has taken half of that time if not more, being the "final" fight it doesnt mean you get to drag it out

Fed-Kun's army
@brunocar et al.
Has it occurred to you guys that Chainsaw Man hasn't been fighting Makima most of this time? Most of the time was spent eating hamburgers and watching Kobeni dance. The fight wasn't started by Makima to begin with, she just took advantage of it to proceed with her plan. Remind me, how long were the fights against the Bat Devil, the Puppet Devil, or Reze?

Supporter
So gratitude and appreciation are Chainsaw Man's kryptonite. Still, I wonder what Makima will do after subduing him. Maybe just crawl into his mouth?

Now this is getting interesting it might go the route of: as the chainsaw devil gets power from the fear of other devils but as pochita is in denji's body he might evolve to the piont where aprecation and cheers from humans is power?? it might go like that or he just dies

Users who are viewing this thread