gd how is anyone even confused. i can guarantee everything was basically foreshadowed here lmao

I Don't understand how you can read manga and say this is a shit story. Its a fucking story there is going to be ups and downs and some characters are gonna die. You should have understood that in the first cp where denji is killed.

This mangaka is known for his love of action movies. You would know this if you read his other stuff. This stuff is child's play compared to firepunch.

6.9x^30 iq move by makima

Also,
some chapters ago, someone posted this massive theory in the comments (It was a picture with an ungodly amount of text in it). If I remember well, it predicted that chainsawman would be worshiped and even drew parallels to the book of revelations (the worship of the beast, the end times, and all that).
It's only now beginning to come together. wow.

Dex-chan lover
You know, since I bookmarked readchainsawman, I always check if there's a new chap to see what's up.
All I feel is extra depressed, especially coming back to see what everyone's saying.

I'll only say this:
"I just want Denji to be happy.
It doesn't have to be with anyone.
Just let him be happy, he doesn't deserve any more of this."

Fear of others = Power to self
Love of others = Weakness to self but since the amount is too much then it is Damage to self~
(For a devil)
A devil gets stronger if they are feared but if they are loved then they get damaged
Interesting concept~

Users who are viewing this thread