@brunocar this fight was 3 chapter long... 3 chapter, what are you talking about... "dragging out" lol and its not the final fight, still a long way before this manga end.

@Hyodoz! Well for me is that I dont care whether they are dead or alive but for me the important thing is what comes out of it as some people in my family have already died is not that I dont care is just I like to the effect of ther deaths in manga and in real life

@Mr_hajir i wouldn't mind either if they died in the first 20 ch or something, but after 80 fucking chapters with not even tragedy tag... i feel like the author didn't really know what to do with the story and went a bad way.

Dex-chan lover
The more people fear you, the stronger you become.
But once they start seeing you as a hero, their fear of chainsaws are gone. They will love you, praise you, you will become weaker by the second.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of forgot about something about the future devil prophecy.

As much I am in denial that Power has died killed by Makima but wasn't he said Power will get shredded by Denji instead killed by Makima.

@Xaelath I mean, what I'm going to say may sound like a shitty explanation, but she died because Denji opened the door, when Makima said if he does it, she'll kill Power. If he didn't, Power wouldn't have died.
Or at least that's what I think

Double-page supporter
@hyodoz the author didn't go crazy, this is what they do lmao. same thing happened in fire punch--right when you think you have a handle on the story everything you thought you knew gets turned on its head

Group Leader
@HandyCandy Devils get their power from fear. The more fearful something is (for example, darkness) the more power the associated devil has. Similarly, Chainsaw man/chainsaw devil is extremely feared by devils, which is where he gets his power. To combat this, Makima made Chainsaw man into a celebrity and a hero in the human world. Thus, Chainsaw man is weakened since he isn't feared by humans anymore.

I can kinda understand why people are confused. When these chapters are released on a weekly basis you kinda forget what’s going on. Reading it all at once really makes things more coherent.

Users who are viewing this thread