Dex-chan lover
Go for it dude! The previous group had done an amazing job, but yeah theyre pretty slow.

Dex-chan lover
I’m down to read your translations. I understood everything for the most part

That's pretty good to be honest. I am okay with you doing it but you should get a proofreader if you can to fix any mistakes that could happen.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, previous group was fcking 100 chapters behind? I thought they were doing them on release, and this is their most popular series

Group Leader
翻译得不错,加油加油
我没有时间翻译钳字什么的,不过如果遇到什么问题想要另一个人的意见的话,欢迎私信~

Dex-chan lover
It's well done really, but this manga was already getting translations, you do you though.

Dex-chan lover
Looks good to me. Even if it's a little off, that's how translations tend to be. We get the idea and it doesn't sound too clunky.

Group Leader
Nope, not trusting anyone and anything from bilibili after what they did to Coco and Haachama.

You're doing God's work man. I really hate how slow it's been scanlated and if you're gonna help release it faster me and lots of readers would be so damn glad

@Darklight99 I mean, the TL did say it was more than 100 chapters behind. These are tiny chapters with an average amount of dialog, so they're might be strapped for time every month to translate (although they're usually 2 different groups working together. If there's someone willing to translate between those slow 'usual' releases, I welcome it, even if it's a (pretty good) translation of a translation. They're even willing to translate almost daily just to catch up.

Dex-chan lover
No real reason to do this manga, it's already being translated. Why not focus on another one that's not being TL'd or was dropped?

Users who are viewing this thread