Group Leader
I am a Chinese translator for over three years and I own The Nonames. I could have translate this from Chinese easily and release two chaps daily if I wanted to but I won't because I highly treasure translations accuracy. I've read works that wasn't translated from the original language and I know I won't do it to others if I have the means to translate from the original language.

@Varler If I were them, I would have quit hololive and started my own channel...even if I had to create a new persona

@menomeno I know translation accuracy is indeed very important, but there can't be too much barrier between two language, right? also, everyone can post chapters on mangadex, you can upload your JP->EN translated chapter, no one is complaining. you guys are uploading 2 chapters/ 1-2 month, while official release is 1-2 chapters per week.

@chusetto I am chinese Translator not Japanese so they'll not take my help in that manga, second thing I'll not get freedom to post chapter at my will, and that'll make me post less chapters

Dex-chan lover
@IamLoli You can do whatever you want, but I don't think it's right. Again, it's my opinion, Internet is a free zone

Fed-Kun's army
@IamLoli There's no problem in you doing this, In fact, this sites is built for this. Mangas having more than one version of their chapter is a feature here, the readers are the one that have to choose which one they like the most.
I really appreciate you taking the initiative to do this because not many people do..

Thank you for your work, and if you continue doing this I wish you the best!

Users who are viewing this thread