Thank you for your time and work.
I suppose he reached you because now they are officially translating it on Tappytoon

Dex-chan lover
Finished Tasks:
• Married✅
• Calling by the first name✅
• Handholding✅
• Blushing✅

Ugh sucks the scanlation for this webtoon is getting stopped again 😢 understandable though cuz there is an official translation ver going on.. thanks for all the hard work so far 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

omg how did the author and artist find out huhuuhu

Just when things are getting better, things might end so soon.

I hope they reconsider since the story is nice abd and there are lots of English viewers huhu. 😭😭

Anyways thank you for the hardwork 🤗🤗🤗

Thank you for all the chapters so far.

I appreciate you for introducing this manhwa to us and spending time and effort for it. All the best in your subsequent projects.

Ah! That is sadness! That we won’t be getting anymore. Nice work until now.

But on another note, what a sweet chapter to end on! Good for Kassius!

Ugh I’m so bummed by this, couldn’t the artist and author have waited until after the pandemic? I guess I’ll have to wait for tappytoon to catch up before I spend any money there.

I'm right proper upset, FIRST I’m Only a Stepmother, but My Daughter is Just so Cute! stops being released and now this? WHERE AM I GONNA FIND MY ADORABLENESS!!!

Dex-chan lover
welp gg...im guessing someone shared it on instagram or some shit...welp one more to the memory vault...ty for all the chapter so far

@Gleidhidh wait was the translation of the novel stopped?

Dex-chan lover
Tappytoon should just use webtoon way of monetization, and not stick with their shitty and greedy thing

Users who are viewing this thread