Aww I get that the author and artist don’t want unofficial releases, thank you for translating all these times. Wish you well translator : (

Contributor
Well it sucks you have to to drop it. It was a solid read. Thanks for the translations and best of luck on your next series.

Dex-chan lover
I understand their feelings but still RIP. They'll take the free attention they would've otherwise not gone and then profit.

thank you so so so much for your hard work so far, it breaks my heart dearly to see another of my fav stories gone from mangadex.... ;;;

i understand them wanting us to buy the official release but it'd be nice if they hired more people or put some more effort into delivering... tappytoon's updates are slower than a snail

@mixordia ain is mc's stepson born from kassius' first wife

Even when you delete the translations, thank you for releasing them before. This seems like a good spot to end on and headcanon how it would end and I've enjoyed reading this translation. Thank you for your hard work!

Awww and the story gets better 😔 thank you so much for your hard work and thanks for letting us read it for free

Double-page supporter
Aww its because dumb ass 10 year olds be putting this shit on instagram LMAO fuck

Fed-Kun's army
But the official translation is waaaaay slow, they’ll take months to catch on 😭 And we were just on a good point!

Aggregator gang
Thank u for the translation so far... why do they have to contact when things are starting to get good...

Users who are viewing this thread