Contributor
Like CGRascal. Which means it's good, but could be better.
Still, many very thanks for picking this up.

Or, like Capoeira said, you could also use /a/ translations in some capacity.

Supporter
At this point, the elf just need to abandon all pride and tsun and go naked to the uncle.

Dex-chan lover
Oof.

Remember when a scanlation group was doing this, and everybody shit on them? Haha, what a crazy time that was. Now we have this instead. Thanks, guys!

Dex-chan lover
Tsunderes are definitely at their best when they bare their fangs at meddlesome people. I can't wait.

Honestly, the sentences are readable, I can tell what's being said without having to think about each and every sentence, so I don't really care what others are saying, I'm just glad I can keep reading this.

Now if it was like some of the non edited mtl I game seem for novels, then I would complain

Thank you very much for releasing this, but yes please get a quality checker if you can, it will improve the quality of your work.

AND DAMN YOU HERO GROUP!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Aah, so there was some bonding... I wonder if it would be cruel to uncle to tell him he was loved or to not tell him...

Dex-chan lover
Poor girl is doomed. She got between an anime elf and their lust.

Anime elves are far too lewd a people to forgive such a thing.

Contributor
Ya, a lot of this chapter was unreadable. Like there is difference between a slight mistake which I just end up correcting in my head and mass mistakes which I can't even guess exactly what they mean.

Users who are viewing this thread