Aggregator gang
@keimichi: he was treated like trash by his own family and schoolmates all his life, so the inferiority complex here is serious.

Fucking hell dude. If by chance his family would self destruct, I hope he has no lingering feeling to them. Please author, at least do this much if you won't make any improvement on his personality to get revenge.

Aggregator gang
Mc as a character is well written but the people around him not so much.

This MC is so whiny and self-defeating

MC: *shoots three arrows perfectly with his cheat skills*
Other people: Wow, that's awesome
MC: Waaa, I suck

Actually GTFO

Double-page supporter
unknown.png

b r u h

MF has archery skills the likes of Emiya Shirou and say he is not special like bitch you can 1v1 a fucking servant the fuck you on about

Fucking hell. why does the mc keep underestimating himself and ruining his self esteem more, i mean i didnt experience years of bullying, but what i do know is i know the difference whether if im strong or not, i mean that much is obvious right?

To those people who complains that he underestimates his self too much and its annoying. You guys need to understand his situation. I've been a bully victim myself and because of that I didn't have any sense of self-worth or confidence. It was hard for me to be as confident as I am now. I needed companions to know my worth.

Point is MC is just starting his life with his new companions, so his self-esteem currently is at rock bottom. Give him some time, he'll grow (hopefully).

It would be good character development when somehow someway(like maybe through a curse or something) his appearance reverts back to his "ugly" stature sometime in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@winner123
they said they do thorough background research on him. They could just find his home address, following him, look out for rumor, etc. There are a lot of thing they could do to find him.

The manga maybe wants to convey that kindness and good heart are rewarded but it does the exact opposite. He wasn't helped and it wasn't until he got insane good looks and cheat knowledge that someone took notice of him. Without that No one would look at him, he would continue to be bullied and wouldn't fit at the prestigious academy despite what the rich chairman said cause he probably wouldn't be able to keep up ....

I did not see a Harem tag but...Oh well just gonna enjoy this as mch as i freaking want

Wasn't he filthy rich from converting monster drop into yen? Why is he thinking like he doesn't have enough money tho.

Users who are viewing this thread