Dex-chan lover
He took the next step into society. With one bit more confidence, he'll stand tall with others.

Jeez, this manga is super cringe but super wholesome at the same time. I'm enjoying it so far.

I know a lot of people are calling this trash. I got to admit it's not really good but it's not bad either. The plot hasn't progressed much so I'm going stick around some more. Thanks for the translation
@weeabootrash yeah in many manga the mc changes drastically with a change in physical appearance. But in this the mc still has his insecurities and trauma. Its wholesome watching him overcome it. But it feels like, its lacking something.
Idk it's like stuck between slice of life and typical isekai adventure

Fed-Kun's army
I can understand a traumatized/abused person feeling anxious/comfused when suddenly showered with kindness, but this is hardly the first kindness he's received since his transformation.

As for his self doubt about his abilities, I could understand if he felt like he didn't "earn" them, but they don't say that, he just mopes and doesn't articulate *why*. It feels like he's depressed for the sake of being depressed.

Now, I *EXTREMELY* hate the trope of being oblivious to one's own strength in mangas/anime. I don't really find it funny beyond the first gag or two.

HOWEVER, in the case of trauma/abuse I can tolerate it lasting longer, but only if their mental state is properly articulated to the audience.

This manga is not doing the best job of that, but it's certainly better than several others I've read.

And so far the only thing the other world has done is upgrade his looks and athletics, honestly the only reason I'm still here is the art

Fed-Kun's army
imagine that when he returns to his former body with his former capability then everyone will treat him like shit again.

Fed-Kun's army
"Games are really fun and help you get better at programming and graphic design"... then why do I suck at both?
And does this mean mango is a good programmer?

This went from generic isekai with a maybe sort of new protag look, to a japan made "ugly person becomes pretty and then good things start happen in there life because nepotism/magic made them" manhua.

@hocbobby, At least in his new school he probably won't get treated the same way by everyone. Noticed how the girl he saved tried to find him even though he had an ugly face at the time?

if your stupid family (or trash disturb you n hurt your friends) is making a scene, make it rain n drown them in thunderbolt (this will count as natural disaster).

Fed-Kun's army
The trio of highschool best friends is complete xD. The MC, the gentle nerd, and the hyper meathead.

Users who are viewing this thread