This makes me remember the aaying find the laziest person to do the hardest jobs because they'll find the easiest way to do it

This manga is far better cause even with the same premise of *go to another world, get swole* he still treated similarly (not a full 180) but he's still given more respect in some regards, and he isn't just suddenly getting a harem (especially in our modern world)

wow thanks for the chapter!

damn what a unique way to get into a school lmao
its super nice that he meet actual nice people. mc deserves nice friends:)

Aggregator gang
I hope we see character shift now that his environment is nurturing. I wouldn't want him to be a shy generic MC when he now is jacked with chad body. Will have to see, likely will take 2 yrs for enough chapters to come out to observe lol

Power Uploader
Btw I didn't say this earlier but your new TL is great, keep up the good work

From what I understand the tl of this manga are purposely delaying uploading, if so abandon the manga rn, even if it's amazing your opinion you shouldn't waste your time

"People treat me like an equal" he says, while looking like a handsome dude with good physical abilities and good grades.

They really are delaying, over 60 un translated chapter ripe for the reading (if you know japanese)

Indeed, there are some institutions out there that do not require large amounts of money to join but rather decent skills. These academic institutions have a bit to very little of discrimination between households of various status. The most common discrimination would be that of principal to dean to professors to students. That would be mostly. These institutions usually include world renowned institutions such as Harvard and Stanford.

At times like this I need sniper-kun to shoot the hell out of the tl and just snatch this series away

Users who are viewing this thread