108-kai Korosareta Akuyaku Reijou - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
"Femboy" huh. Well damn.

Also, what the actual hell is with that chick holy shit.

I found my ship!!!! Assassin x Lady MC!

That thot needs to be in a constant state of 50-99% dead in an infinity of torture and is tied on a mad scientist's operating table.

Thanks for the scanlation

Yes an update. Curious about the true relationship of Brad and the villainess. I know its early but i’m rooting for Brad.

Dex-chan lover
For who don't get, when Scarlet say she don't need worry in to be disgraced, she's talking about being raped. The novel clarify that Brad is someone who never would accept this happen. Brad is really a good boy. That's why even he killing Scarlet in the others lifes, I ship them.

@kuckoonut

History has shown us that yes, given the right incentive horny but important people will do incredibly bad things for whoever they are lusting for. It dumb but not impossible.

Lmao femboy! And he understands MC. I stan a dedicated femboy lmao I won’t be too surprised if he really has boobs filled with weapons or drugs next.

The way the mom touched her chest being so stupefied by what our femboy said is so funny

ITS A LITTLE NUB JAND WITH A o.o FACE I CAN'T HANDLE IT SKSKSMHRABQY4

Fed-Kun's army
oh... so its Arisa whos behind all of this... i wonder what is she (i doubt shes a human)

I wasn’t expecting to cry in this chapter... Brad, get your girl in 16 years, damn it!

I'll never forget that femboy lol! But I'm so sad that she forget all the moments she must've had with Brad

Users who are viewing this thread