108-kai Korosareta Akuyaku Reijou - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the “relationship” between MC and ML is, that that b**** mentoined. 🤔
And I felt sick when I read that monologue that Arisa did. 🤢

Thanks for the chapter!

I hope the baby arc ends soon. It's so uncomfortable. Arisa's development is interesting though.

This plot that "that girl uses her giant boobs to incite men into waging war for her" is so dumb... you can hire pretty prostitutes who'd demand less... 😐😐

Wow that b**** is literally Junko Enoshima and Yvonne from "death is the only ending for a Villainess"

how is mc the villainess and arisa the heroine wut?

anyway i'm kinda confused... do a few people know about the "reliving several lives" thing (MC, glasses dude, Arisa)? why doesn't anyone else seem to remember? or do they all remember and are not showing it?

Double-page supporter
@krzywasabi The heroine seems to have some kind of control over the world, and enjoys seeing the MC die over and over. Apparently the MC didn't know at least until this most recent life in which she remembered everything as a baby. There's also the wizard guy, Solomon, who noticed immediately that the MC was not behaving like herself. No one else seems to know they're in a loop.

Thanks for the update! And Brad can read all her thoughts through her blood flow, can't be? Hmmm.....

Dex-chan lover
I can’t tell if the raws are the slow ones or Endless Journey. I appreciate all the work, but you guys seem to update once every 3-5 months for all your projects, how come? Need more help?

Also, wtf did Scarlett do to make Arisa a psycho bitch to cause this cycle or is Arisa doing it and Scarlett did nothing? Anyone have spoilers ?

Hah..... why does everything update so slowly... ty for translating tho <3

Group Leader
wow that arisa girl is really committed to making the mc's life worse

Users who are viewing this thread