108-kai Korosareta Akuyaku Reijou - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - FINAL CHAPTER - And thus, Scarlet and Arisa meet each other

Eh? But for example manga heretic empress was labelled with "cancel"... But this one was clearly have "the end" in its last chapter... So it's really ending?

Dex-chan lover
Wait? That's it? No conclusion or even basic thing like how the heck they stuck in loop? Is there any curse or something? Chapter 18 only give fragment memory.

Anyway, TS-group, thank you for your hard work. When I thought it had been abandoned after 3 chapters, you guys picked it up and finished it.

Dex-chan lover
When they spend a billion chapters on a single boss and when they made the growth speed of the protagonist so slow, I can already tell an axe is coming.

Dex-chan lover
Wait what.... wtf.... bruh, seriously ? Man that is utterly unsatisfying. Welp.... thanks for the translation guys, it was fun regardless.

Dex-chan lover
They spent way too long on that dog fight and a lot of the jokes were predictable and cliche. The death of the culprits was really abrupt too. Really not surprised this got an axe with its horrible pacing.

Dex-chan lover
Thank God I skipped to last 3 chapters. The characters were so lovely but at ch 18 she still a fucking baby, yeah... Also Mary and her son :fml:

Dex-chan lover
Wow.
That sucked.
I mean... aji no baka level sucked.

I loved this story, and looked forward to years of reading, buuuuuuuuuuuuut.... nope.
Like playing against a Blue Deck, I have been denied.

So sad; this could've been decent.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, the story just become bland because it will repeated again (the "trial" thing it is) so no wonder they end it, thanks though for the TL cheers 🥂

Contributor
Scarlet is technically only 3 years old at this point but she has the mind of an adult. Brad being comfortable with crossdressing is funny. Now that Scarlet is also crossdressing as the boy "Rufus" I'd love to ship them both even harder. and I'm fighting the urge to add the Crossdressing tag to this

I KNEW IT! Scarlet is getting a younger sibling! Then again, the only reason she didn't in the previous loops was because Cornelia died. Given that this "dirty couple" is so lovey-dovey and can't get their hands off each other it was only a matter of time. It's actually surprising they lasted three years before they conceived a sibling for Scarlet. Wonder if it'll be a boy or a girl, but I'll never know. I hope it isn't Arisa because of some time travel plot twist yuri incest shenanigans

There we go. Seems Arnold is the third potential love interest I was waiting for. Now this is technically a reverse harem for this final chapter. Well, this ending only deepens my suspicion that Arisa may have the hots for Scarlet... Too bad this is the end.

Man, just when things got good it's axed. I've been enjoying these last few chapters too especially now that they have age progression hijinks in the mix.

Users who are viewing this thread