Thankyou for the update!!!!!! I've been rereading this series bc there was no new content 😭😭😭😭

Did you guys check with Cafe Scans before uploading this?
As far as I know, they're still working on this series.

Did Kotarou just break the fourth wall? i am hoping he's thanking us for reading the series.

Double-page supporter
Never thought that cleaning could look like so much fun.... This manga is just too adorabe <33

Thank you so much for translating and updating this chapter, i've been waiting so long 😆
Aww Taka got not enough sleep and he just get inside his brother clothes to sleep there 😆😂 so cute

Group Leader
@crystal
Everyone is free to translate any manga they want on here, regardless of who is also working on it lol.

@serpentilewitch actually, it's common and basic courtesy in the scans field to do so. It's not because Cafe Scans owns the rights or anything, cause as you said, it is a fan translation on both ends.
However, like I said, it's basic etiquette to do so. It's been less than 6 months since Cafe Scan's last release on GB, there's no announcement anywhere that they've dropped the series. Galaxy Scans is sniping the series.

How would you feel if you and other people had put in work for the chapter only to have another group just upload it, invalidating your efforts and those of your teammates?

@gomichandesu I'm guessing neither you nor serpentilewitch have ever been involved with scans before. Not that it's a sin or a bad thing, just an observation. I've replied to serpentilewitch in an earlier comment, so I won't be a parrot for this reply.

Users who are viewing this thread