Double-page supporter
Cares about his children... Decides to accept a deal where he will have to go to war.... Takes his children with him...
Either he is a psychopath or a retard. Can't understand his choices if it was any other way.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro the goblins will eventually get dealt with one way or another by the kingdom forces although most of the kingdom will die its a fair price to pay. All tha the MC has to do is run slightly faster than the goblins can invade a city.

With his potions he doesn't even need to worry about income for travels.

And as @KamiKIra00 said. If he goes to war and dies his daughters will suffer the most, I don't mean emotionally, I mean they will be left to die. Bringing them with him means the MC is actually brain dead.

Fed-Kun's army
@KamiKira00 Well, considering he has no one to trust in this world to take care of his daughters for him, it is a wise choice to bring them with him to war. But on the other hand, it is also a very stupid choice like you and @Faryshta said.

Dex-chan lover
> The pan over her kitty head, i thought they were going online to play PUBG session

> MC: "These kids are really zealous"
Errrrmmmm. one of them had a large fruits hanging on her, making her not part of the kids even though she was part of the Orphanage...
But wait, since she cannot be included on the children's list, maybe she could play the part of the Orphanage Mom!!!!

> That mermaid girl, I really underestimated her.
Her plots are more bigger than that bikini loli-elf.
Does it mean that her plots are more intelligent than the Loli-elf?
Maybe, we can see that acting wavy towards MC

@Notesha I may be wrong because it's been ages since I read it, but didn't his powers activate when he needs to protecc someone? In that case, short of throwing them in front of a goblin king, taking them along would be the logical choice.

This story is really dumb...
At this point I would have let the country fall to ruin and just travel to another one than deal with the shitty king who will likely hear of his success.

Like Seriously!?

There's no real reason for the children to be cooped up in a nasty country filled with corrupt and weak ass idiots who tries to use him even though he's against it.

I was expecting the story to go towards that route and the story just failed me.
I am done reading this trash.

Users who are viewing this thread