Fed-Kun's army
Like there is no way he doesn't just go back and spin a tale and have mc and friends wanted for life.

kill them all -,- , i hate plot with the same enemy, cos it'll too easy guess whats the next ... damn hope next will be more good

Dex-chan lover
He... should've killed the prince. I don't think the prince will just back down from this. And I'm pretty sure the king will not stay quiet either.

Dex-chan lover
He could have quite literally just fucking walked to him and sliced his neck up to bleed him out but nooooo
Gotta leave a serial rapist alive
The author is swinging axe on himself

Dex-chan lover
Not finishing him off going to bite in the ass later
but will probably acquire knight
so net gain?

Dex-chan lover
Are you serious? You're gonna let the poisonous snake go back to the bush? Next time, hopefully, when he returns and rapes the princess, he will spare you as you did. Of course, after letting you see him rapes her.

Moments like this pissed me off like no other.

Dex-chan lover
I swear Japan will one day offer rapists all over the world free citizenship.

Dex-chan lover
you know what? i regret this did not get axed earlier this year.

Another retarded pussy MC. The prince even told him he'd tell the king about this and he still let him go.
Just kill the entire party and write it off as them being eaten by monsters.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, let him alive, is not like this gonna bite him in the ass later on, he is only a rapist prince after all, what can he do, using his authority to get revenge? After all, this is only shounen manga.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand the idea of letting people who are gonna commit atrocities leave alive, yeah so he beat them up, is that any way of making them stop doing the crime the 2nd time around?
Fine, if they find some sort of new path for forgiveness and do change their ways,
but if a guy is holding a gun to someone's head, I think the last thing on your mind should be letting that guy go with a warning.

All talking about the MC's personality... have you even read the chapter before this one? he isn't the MC an entity took over his body/mind... Even in this chapter is clearly said that he isn't the MC, SHE is called Lumidea...

22-c33f11e1eb8bfe8187672e92f398379b8ece42fe140f59bad22658146c719559.png

Dex-chan lover
My god is that chick a softy, they were about to make her brain dead for some rape time, and she still insists for rapists safety, sorry what the fuck girl. And MC or spirit whatever... they clearly got obliterated and the prince is still sitting on his high horse not seeing he was in the wrong... how can you let him live <.<

Dex-chan lover
Meh, should just have killed him on the spot. Me no like this.

Dex-chan lover
y'all be dumb ass advocating for killing the prince
pos need to suffer first /s

Users who are viewing this thread