Dex-chan lover
goddammit why not kill the fucker?!, its not like hes against killing, that mage fucker got fucking deleted instantly, goddammit i hate when manga does this, now lets wait like 5 chapter till the prince comesback even more rapey than before....ffs

@TheFlash080 he shot the mage on the stomach, blowing a hole on her, the 1st panel was the elf princess about to be lobotomized by the witch's brain-eating worm

Dex-chan lover
man that kick to the face on that lancer was so satisfying

Aggregator gang
The art is sooooooooo good but.... really ? Spare him just like that ?
It's so obvious he won't stop doing evil deeds and yet, both the girl & the MC goes "please apology so you can be off the hook".

Let's not talk about the knight saying "show yourself coward" when, like MC says, they're the ones being some pretty damn cowards.

Fed-Kun's army
That fucking knight will become the third wheel in Mc's relationship, according to the novel. She's gonna fawn over MC just because he helped her a bit. Heck, she even flirts with him in front of his WIFE.

So yeah, If the author decides to follow the original novel then Souya will become a womanizer.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why this chapter got deleted, but I really wish I could delete most of the commenters here IRL.

Users who are viewing this thread