Dex-chan lover
I am usually supportive of merciful MCs. I would not have labeled this guy a merciful MC by isekai standards. He has given zero shits as long as he gets his objectives completed. Letting this guy go free is out of character.

Having some horrifying trick up his sleeve for the inevitable betrayal of his offer to let him live is not.

As an aside though, I am curious about the poison. Any sort of externally applied poison used in underwater hunts is... Potent. I would not be surprised if the prince doesn't actually have much time left. Unless grampa fishman explained how it works differently for humans and I just forgot.

Dex-chan lover
I gave the manga a pass when the MC destroyed all the guns because I thought as a soldier he had some combat training, but it turns out he doesn't. And now...with a perfect alibi, he doesn't kill the prince because this dumb bitch says "Don't, he only attempted but you saved me so it's okay." This is just dumb writing. No one in their right mind would leave him alive, especially not after -killing the mage-. There is a witness to you being a murderer. And it's pretty freakin' obvious the elf is the kinda dumb bitch that would go "Yes he did murder the mage" if asked.

Dex-chan lover
My God...

You only need two/ three arrows (or just a knife, if you want to be economical).

Disposing the bodies won't be a problem either; adventurers die on daily basis in the dungeon after all.

Smh, man.

I could see the MC's reasoning for leaving the prince alive, because his benefactor (Lana) requested it. I mean he owes her one, so I guess he feels indebted to her. He should have killed him for his sake though. Lana telling him to stop is beyond idiotic though. She was literally about to be turned into a meat puppet, and her reasoning is "He didn't finish the job, so it's fine."? I know she feels indebted to the King, but come on man. There has to be limits.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow I am very disappointed this was not the same mc I expect from reading the beginning , its not that I am purely out for blood but leaving the prince alive will only invite more trouble later on.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappie!

I’m disappointed in the princess, there’s no way a guy that got her kin to betray her and try to rape her will give up just like this, just kill him off.

Dex-chan lover
Remember guys, the MC is being mind controlled in this chapter, sort of. I also think it's incredibly dumb to leave the prince alive, especially after he showed his face. "He" should have demanded an explanation from the elf right then and there, one good enough to justify leaving that guy alive. The "he didn't actually do it so it's just an attempt" is simply a technicality. Pure sophistry.

Dex-chan lover
@gregger

Yeah, I really can't think of a more retarded action than almost killing a *prince in their own territory* and then stopping halfway.
Also what kind of dumb cunt gets sold, almost has her brains eaten, and raped.
and then go's "its all water under the bridge they only *attempted* to do that."

Unless someone else finishes off the prince this will just be followed by nonsensical drama.

Fuck me... way to drop the ball there. Please someone tell me that the poison's effect is not only paralysis but is also lethal cause god damn just letting the prince live after that is beyond retarded

Double-page supporter
let me just chime in that mc is being controlled....

you all are lemmings

Fuck man, not even the evil spirit possessing Mc can be fkin evil. Or smart for that matter.

Dex-chan lover
@DizzyDazzle : She's also thinking of what might happen to Souya if the King heard, even by rumors, about who murdered his son.

Personally I'm more disappointed in the translation seem to have become....well, it's not quite the worst level of MTL trash, but definitely feel like that "try to make sense or something google spit out at you" level.

Like, when Souya threatened the prince, in the RAW
He actually said the prince's balls/penis.

As in he's going to fucking snipe the prince's dick off, not about killing him (said before the duel, and the end refer to that threat as a 'promise', with the added "no matter the place" i.e. be it public or hiding hole, he's gonna be hunted down)

Dex-chan lover
They could have at least blown a leg off or something.
This is just asking for trouble in the future.

Everybody is disappointed that mc didn't kill the prince, I'm more disappointed in ms. kinght overlooking what the prince does, she looked like a honorable character.

Double-page supporter
Great chapter just one question when souya shot the witch first why did it show he shot her in the head then on the next panel the arrow disappeared lol?

Double-page supporter
wtf is this bullshit? You don't go that far without cleanly ending it. He just signed his own death warrant. He may have let the prince off, but the prince won't let him off.

Users who are viewing this thread