"Florida man Fights giant fly with a katana while being naked on the street."

Dex-chan lover
ngI i'II read it just because the transIation team amazing edit and font pIay

Dex-chan lover
It's time to rape my enemies but first this girl since she is a involved demon...

Dex-chan lover
The terrible compositions ruin whatever benefit the detailed art would have provided. It just becomes a blur of noise. Everything is too zoomed in and there's no flow between panels. It just jumps around. There's more to good art than high detail. For that matter, why are the backgrounds more detailed than the characters?

Not to mention the story is just another edgelord power fantasy functioning on shitty rpg logic. Because why create something original when you can just regurgitate the same rubbish story about a loser protagonist being kicked out of his party that's been done a thousand times? And of course a harem of underage girls will start throwing themselves at him. When you can't write, just add fan service!

Why create an interesting, original setting and do some actual worldbuilding when you can just recycle the same boring, generic medieval fantasy world? Why not throw in rpg character stats for no reason because who cares about suspension of disbelief am I right?

Congratulations, author, on selling your integrity in the hope of getting a mildly popular series that will fade into the background noise the instant it comes out, being forgotten by all its readers a week after they inevitably drop it.

Dex-chan lover
lets be real
he's jus gonna keep the loli with him at all times
b/c lolicons dont finish of lolis they protecc

I think we all know what he's gonna do with her. *cough* spare her *cough*. Not the ideal outcome for this kind of manga but we gotta work with it.

Users who are viewing this thread