Looooool
"Now you must face your greatest challenge - your master!"

Guy had an easier time with the horses

Yep, someone's going to die from the sound of it and there'll be no winner. Likely Naidan through the power of Granpa trigger.

Fed-Kun's army
You know, I'm just gonna say it. Gotenks grew up to be a massive piece of shit.

Dex-chan lover
If he watches from the sky, just strike from the heavens.

I'm starting to like this guy. Quick turnaround from last chapter.

Group Leader
oh. azure sky is heaven
he's expecting to die even though he's this strong wowow
edit: maybe not, but if anyone's dying in the purgatory, gaoh's the killer

When everybody thought that Naidan had the same problem of Meguro Masaki, his storyline turned out a bit different. Hisaster was a stepstone un his power development and not his urge to kill, anyways, Ryuki has a lot of flags about losing this match. What Naidan said was about letting himself killed by Ryuki due to his worm affiliation?

Naidan is Dope, I think he is one of the best fighters of purgatory, maybe de Third best, only losing do Lolong and Jurota.

Double-page supporter
Been refreshing since 8:30pm till now for more than an hour and it's finally here. Thanks HnG team

Hang in there Ryuki bros

Man why can't they pot something exciting in these chapters all of this chapter had background information no fighting, no conversation between other fighters. On the other hand it looks like Naidan is forcing Ryuki too kill him and the hardest achievement in this fight for Ryuki is to win without killing Naidan that's why he's been holding back on him.

Dex-chan lover
in all fairness unless they get completely wtfbbq'd in their matches I can see Akoya and Kurei also having a high likelihood of killing their opponents in their matches.
But yeah Naidan has entered this match fully expecting that he may die that's dedication to his cause and having no regrets. Yeah he's turning out to be a fun competitor.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe we'll finally see some of the Ryuki's backstory. It usually happens at such moments.

Dex-chan lover
I really like Naidan. You don't see Mongolians much, and I especially love his design. Plus with this mysterious background, I'm a bit enthralled by him.

The flags are saying Ryuki's gon do some killing, but my prediction Ryuki finna have some friendship flashback bull bout his promise to Koga and twisting the plot by winning without killing Naidan.

Users who are viewing this thread