It’s normal to bathe with your spouse...but then you have to decide who gets to choose the water temp. Lol

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Is it just me or the dialogue is a little off? Maybe it is just the translation, but that doesn't mean it is bad. I thank you a lot for bringing us this chapter, please continue doing it!!

33f1de9eb5cf14fb2f1c8ffa8866ed85a7d17ded0197cb67809dd0e59b033eb2_1.jpg

riftan hot

Aggregator gang
Translation was a bit stilted, ("skinny," not "bare'?) but damn if it isn't interesting. For how temperamental he is, they surprisingly pair well together.

Heh, when she mentioned wanting to take a bath, I instantly wondered whether they'd bathe together. ML does not disappoint.

It's back aaaaaaaah! I love this manwha so much, ty for taking in the project!!! They're so precious together, even the smut is sweet.

Dex-chan lover
I really wish that Riftan will stop acting like a angsty teenager soon. Stop talking AT or ABOUT your wife when she is literally two feet from you, talk TO her and have a conversation instead of the rambling bollocks you are spewing every time you THINK something is wrong.

Yeah I know she isn't much better holding everything inside, but having such a piece of shit father doesn't help the conversational skills.

Me mentally preparing my self for the bath scene 😏
The bath scene being in the next chapter 😃🔫

@chet31 I know how you feel. But honestly, I have found few adults who are actually good at this. Solid communication skills are not common and you need them when dealing with Maxi. Plus since he has an image of her and she doesn't want to betray that image, she does keep feeding it. (not to say he's right just understandable that he doesn't get it, he also has bad people skills...)

But can't wait till they both improve on their communication 😍

Users who are viewing this thread