omg I'm so glad this series is continuing after what happened to Word Excerpt!! I love Maxi so much

Group Leader
There’s something wrong with the chapter, maybe it’s just me

Aggregator gang
This is a series about a noble lady, abused for her speech disorder, learning to have confidence in herself. Or at least she tries to until she gets distracted by that bulging hunk of toned muscles, so she has a bunch of sex instead.

Dex-chan lover
Yeaaaaaah the quality from WordExcerpt is worth the wait, so away you go with this snipe

thanks for the chapter
@darekpawlo WordExcerpt seems so be going through a redesigning and are becoming official so its unlikely that they will continue this on mangadex, at least that's my take, you can check their website for more info

Thank you for the chapter. I would like to make some points.
At page 4 where Riftan was scolding the servants for the appearance of the castle, Maxi had a flashback of her father's word telling her that she is a waste of time and a disgrace of the family (something like that) so the translation "Not having an appearance, it's a family note" was veeery confusing.
If it's possible don't change the name of her family's castle. It's Croix Castle. "Chroiso castle" its not a big difference, but still 😅
And last, if its not a big burden for you, it would be nice if you translated or write a note of some side texts. Sorry if im rude, I just want to help.

For whatever reason like half of the chapter didn’t format correctly for me and had giant gaps of gray? I’m wondering if mangadex just wasn’t loading properly...

At someone point, Rifton realized she's sheltered and so he can just tell her whatever he likes is normal and get his way. Not cool if he abuses this. But in this context, I guess it's... fine?

Thanks for the update :)

I love you but please leave her stutter, It's part of who she is and it shows her development. I LOVE YOU FOR TRANSLATING THIS ❤

Users who are viewing this thread