Thanks for the upload was wondering what was going to happen with this. I have to be honest though, some of the translations were a bit hard to follow.

ah, this couple... both of them think that they are not good enough for the other. Hope that they can have a nice talk and get all this cleared up, then live happily ever after without any more PTSD, Yep, sounds right.

Giiiiirl for all of us, please get in that tub 👀 I wonder how long until they can be honest with each other! He needs to know about her trauma, I think he would handle it well. Okay I take that back. I think he would treat her gently and want to murder everyone else. Frankly I'm cool with that.

Fed-Kun's army
Just so you guys know, the previous group translating this, WordExcerpt is getting licensed, so we can support both translators and authors legally!

Group Leader
@Shdill oh, really? No wonder I can't find this one on their site. You know which one LC this so I can go look at it?

the misunderstandings between these two are so satisfyingly frustrating HAHAHA I love Maxi, I hope she lives a happy life from now on

am i the only one seeing blurry panels? i can't read the words at all because they are so blurry.. helppp

Fed-Kun's army
@aodpds711 Sorry, I don't know either. I could only wait for WordExcerpt because Remarried Empress novel was also translated there 😢

@Shdill I’m happy for them but I hope if it’s tapas, it’s they put it in the free every 24hr section. They’re snagging too many of my favorites and tapas is so expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread