Finally loaded. Only took....forever.
Yeah bathing together is romantic and cute but not practical lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@gingerreadthings I thought it's only me who thinks tapas is expensive... Mainly it's because my country's currency is not in dollars.

Bro really? A few panels are not in good image quality and it's not even officially brought....even I buy the official Korean chapters. The logo on it is from an illegal site, kinda stupid that illegal sites add their logos and a scan group is using it. Please can y'all not.
Some mention the transition is off and I think so too & i think its mainly because the group is called "manga weebs" so theyre more familar with japanese than korean...I hope another group can pick this up

@shdill i think lezhin is even much more expensive..i was comparing the various sites the other day, for example tappytoon, lezhin, tapas, pocketcomics, i found that pocketcomics cost the most, followed by lezhin. Tappytoon and tapas is about the same.

Wait why are people complaining? The chapter is working fine for me?? The quality is good and the translation is good too I dont understand what are y'all going on about "transitions"?

I don't understand why this chapter seems so blurry here. I have no problem with your other works... If someone can help me...

Otherwise I'll do like the last one and read the chapter when you post it on Bato! I have no problem there!

i do appreciate wanting the integrity of translating the actual webtoon lines, but the tl work here does sound pretty awkward and disjointed.

Dex-chan lover
Edit: wait no i just misread the wrong chapter on the other site since chap 7 is missing here and thought this was the wrong chapter opps

Anyway riftan do couple REALLY bathe together or are you just thirsty again LMAO

riftan you dirty boi.🤣
I hope this helps her to get better. Her anxiety and trauma makes me so sad. She needs help. :(((

Users who are viewing this thread