For a MT this is actually pretty impressive! thanks for this I really loved this comic so just being able to see the story by any means is fantastic!

Fed-Kun's army
My only thing I could you change the font 😅 not a fan, but for MT it’s really good!

The best sis-con is productive sis-con lmao thanks for your work I hope you got some brownie points for doing this for her!

Dex-chan lover
The translation is pretty good. If they could get hired by a translation group they'd probably do pretty well

Dex-chan lover
The translation is a bit awful as expected but hey good for you for trying to make one!

So in any case how does your sister feel about the translation?

Omg it's a real siscon! I wanna meet one irl. Thanks for the chapter!! Hmm wonder how cute your sister is to have such a good brother.>,<

Wow your work's perfect! I'm so happy that you're doing this translation! Thanks to your cute little sister for Inspiring you^^ I've waited such a long time to read those chapters, you’ve made my day!♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thank you so much! You did great in translating the chapters. ❤️Ive been waiting for these to be translated. Your sister would be very happy like us!

I think the translation is good and I get to read this amazing story 😁 thanks for uploading

The translation here is definitely better than 70% of independently translated work! Although not as good as scantalation groups, it's way better than usual good job and thank you for your hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread