Fed-Kun's army
Does any one that know the novel can please spoil me about what's going to happen in the next 2-3 chapters ? Will we finally have all the revelations and will he go to japan or is it still much further (5-6+ chapters away)

@Nago
It's been a while since I read it but it should be quite a while until he's going to Japan. In the next few chapters he'll learn about where his powers are coming from.

@Nago
He will go to japan but it will take a while.
He defeat the architect in this chapter -> explain the system next chapter and some more maybe!?-> merging -> say good bye to the architect -> russian dude get rekt -> then he agree to go to japan in 7 days
ea

THIS IS SO FUCKING FIRE AND GAS AND ALL ADJECTIVES THAT ARE GOOD THGANK YOU FOR THE SCAN 🙏🙏

This felt kinda disappointing,I wish the mc actually had a harder time wining tbh..

I'm in love, I'm in adoration.
Although I've already read the novel 2 times, and although I have already read the previous chapters over and over again,
with each new chapter I am ecstatic.

I liked it, wish Sung Jin-Woo would had'been more wounded, but it's ok. The only thing that I don't like about this is the edgyng. We are in this fight for what feels like an eternity. I mean, at least 3 weeks...

Users who are viewing this thread