Woa the level of entitlement of some people... I saw some constructive criticism but overall most of the comments were just pointless complaining - if you can't even point out parts to improve or anything concrete just stfu.

@topley @Legendary_Loser @vessalius @APSINTHOS @TeaDrop
people who are complaining about the translation- shut the fuck up. I'm sure the translator tried their best. If you're someone who can understand English well enough, then you have the ability to understand everything that's happening. They are providing the chapter to you, for free. If you don't like it, go tl it yourself.

The MTL translation I can stand to some extent, but...really? You're going to promote your youtube channel? Do you want to get demonetized instantly...this is asking for being seen by the author and copyright struck lmao. Not only that, but begging for paypal payments in the description for this poor quality work? Seriously? C'mon...

I think some people don't know, but here is it: The original group "WordExcept" is now an official company. They dropped this project and many others with the intention to translate novels and (this I am guessing) webtoon officially. So, I don't believe they will be posting any updates anymore, I also wouldn't be surprised if thwu deleted their group on Mangadex, since they want to make it professionally.
They already have a lot of plans for the future and I can't wait for it 🤞

So, for more there wasn't any official note telling they are dropping it, I don't think another group picking up should be considered a snip.

Group Leader
@TeaDrop
Thank you for sharing I wish they would upload here.

@iskaeil
I agree with you, they are asking to be hit with copyright by the author

@July_Daydreamer
Yes, please post this on the main comments of this story as well if you haven’t already so people know. Thank you for sharing

@gg_mate no need to suck off the translator this hard, this was an mtl with minimal to no proofreading done. many of the previous comments make this painfully clear.

ed

The guy is like 3x her size. This is getting ridiculous.

stop it with these awful translation, its making my brain hurt did the original group drop this or something

Fed-Kun's army
I wish I could understand what the hell is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread