For a family of knights, they sure had a lot of money; this castle is huge. Or maybe the software for generating assets like this doesn't have any smaller castles.

@unniechan What series is your profile pic from? I'm curious about the person who did the slapping. 😅

Overall this was good but at times it felt like Maxi had a different translator from everyone at times else and the grammar got a little scrambled. I actually didn't understand the scene between her and the maid because of it, and then during her tour the butler spoke very well. Im a touch confused but appreciate the chapter nonetheless.

Thanks for this! Although some parts are confusing, especially the conversation with the maid 😅 I honestly couldn't make sense of what was said for Maxi to run away 😅 The rest are understandable despite some grammar lapses 😁👍

Dex-chan lover
Thankfull for the translation, but doesn't Maxi have a stutter ? Is that not going to exist anymore ?

Thanks for the translation. My only recommendation is making Maxi Stutter a bit more since some scenes don't make sense since she is talking about the stutter without a stutter. Also A few extra letters went in type setting here and there like "THASNKS" stuff like that not major details.

When you have dyslexia and you don't notice stuff until it gets pointed out in the comments 💀

I swear everything made perfect sense to me...
I'm sure the translators are working hard!

Did the original translators drop this series? If you're gonna snipe/take over, at least provide decent translations. It's very concerning if this is the group taking over this series. If I wanted to run the raws through Google Translate, I could do that myself smh...

I kept getting offended when the scanlators kept calling me a manga weeb in big red text
I'm relieved they were referring to themselves

i didn't notice anything last chapter but was this chapter rushed or MTL-ed or something? i couldn't really understand some parts but thanks for the translation anyways!

p.s will wordexcerpt be continuing this after they restructure in 2021? i think they had already legally licensed this before they shut their site down but will that still be the case after?

@darekpawlo @Atultasneem @stannct @duskyloltun @vhad23

I really was in despair at the horrible translations (didn't even bother to include the stutter, which is a huge characteristic). Did some digging and there's a really good translator but they only posted on manhuascan so i definitely recommend re-reading ch 8 & 9 on there. Their ch 8 typesetting wasn't the greatest, but it looked cleaner on Ch 9. All I can say is both had comprehensible English & a lot better than this lol Ch 9 seems to be caught up with the raws so any new chapters may take a while.

Your translation is horrible, you even took the time to typeset this reasonably well yet most of the words are gibberish

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
You should check your sentences, some of them don't make sense and others are cut short.

@TeaDrop thank you for literally dropping the tea

edit: YO that translation was actually so good lmao tysm for reccomendation

Yikes, all these people complaining about the translation sound like spoiled brats. Someone spent a lot of time and effort to provide you with a FREE product. No one is forcing you to read it. If you don't like it, "bye Felicia". The rest of us appreciate the effort and look forward to future releases. <3

Users who are viewing this thread