As long as the stutter is kept i don't care too much about the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Appreciate your work and effort, my friend. Though, I’d highly recommend you get someone to help you with proofreading.

Aight, time to temporarily drop this webtoon until another group pick it up. I only read half of it and it hurts my brain already. The raws are of very poor quality and are very blurry, but it's not my biggest problem. It would be fine if it was only that. My biggest problem is that half of the chapter is completely unintelligible.

"B-but it's free! How dare you complain!"

I'm always grateful for free translation, I really am. Which is why I don't usually complain about the quality of the raws. I mean, it's pirated content in the end so I'm not gonna complain about the image quality. But what's the point of translation, even for free, if you can't even understand what's happening? I'm sorry to say this but you shouldn't become a translator if you can't even meet the bare minimum quality requirements to translate a chapter. Literally half of the chapter doesn't even make sense at all.

I hope another group will pick it up, or that this group will improve their translation by, for example, recruiting a proof reader. Because it seems clear to me that the Korean translator doesn't know how to speak English properly (if it's even translated by a person, because I highly suspect this is machine translation).

I appreciate the TL group efforts, and I'm sincerely grateful for free translation. But this is just not readable.

Sorry but I barely understood anything I just read. Not even half in and I give up..
Thanks for the effort though

Thank you for your work!
This translation was difficult to understand but still, I will be following and reading everything you guys put up. I think I got the gist of it.

This is obviously not the work of the group who uploaded this chapter. You can tell by the watermarks it was uploaded to another site (which is known for it's horrible translations) and then stolen from there and uploaded here.

Group Leader
@RedHimiko18 Actually the watermark is from the raws site that they used called Newtoki. It’s just one of the big Korean raw ripping site that people use when they can’t or don’t want to buy the official chapter releases.

All translations are appreciated but this was really rough especially since previous chapters were of much high quality. Also PLEASE do not get rid of her stutter, its very important to her character and the story. Her stutter is even in the description, this is one of my favorite webtoons please don't butcher it.

@chonkury The dude that's eating and got slapped is Kuroo from a volleyball anime called Haikyuu. I'm not sure who is slapping him tho lol.

@unniechan Thanks. Now I'm curious if Kuroo does this kind of thing to more than one person. 😆 I've been curious about Haikyuu for a while, though I'm not really into sports anime.

Users who are viewing this thread