God frikin damnit! She buys everything. Now I want to see if she will gain profit in the long run with her capabilities or if she will rely on the Dragon's magic. I still don't understand why whould she buy the gem shop this time. And I think she bought all dresses in a store before, or even the store included. I'm not sure.

Buying the "demi-human" market was acceptable, but the rest IDK.

Dex-chan lover
Accidentally bringing prosperity to a failing business, her father will be so happy

Thanks for the update ❤️

@SmartHeart

Because she wants to get a bad reputation to show her incompetency (like investing in a failed business) so her father will no longer pick her as an heir or give her any high position in the family, but at the same time, she will still have money to spend. To her, having any position in the family means she has to work, which is something she doesn't want to do no matter what.

Hahaha, sis is gonna have a lot of work in the future, poor her xD

Group Leader
Hahaha! Didn't realise this plan would get thwarted quite so quickly ^^;;
Thank you for the release!

I expected at least some degree of non-instant success! Maybe at least go there the next day before it is a success!

@SmartHeart She wants to look like she isn't capable. And seeing a shop almost closing she thought, 'I will buy this! This will make me look like a failure! This place will surely close soon and won't bring profit!' then dragon came and ruined her plan.

@archene and @Xevin Oh! Now it makes more sense. I'm so slow. Thanks for the explanations. I think I've never seen someone wasting tons of money just to look incompetetent. And when the dragon helped her, that's when I got a misunderstanding. No, maybe even before that I was thinking this whole time she was trying to be successful...

(Now I that I looked at the title, I want to face palm myself. Wtf brain! Until now the title was merely letters and words to me. Just to differentiate from the others.)

At least, now I can enjoy the story without thinking that the protagonist is making retarded economic decisions (like me T-T).

its hilarious seeing that her attempts to prevent her from being part of the family seem selfish to her, but to everyone else she's a saint and it's so funny. i bet shes going to pass the coming of age ceremony due to her "selflessness"

Users who are viewing this thread