Double-page supporter
thanks for picking this up! Also dayum, I never noticed how much hair covered his eyes, he must b like, blind all the time.

Thank you for picking this up but this translation desperately needs work.

Ehhh. I don't think they dropped this. Especially if you look at when they released the previous chapters. The most recent ones were about a month ago, BUT the ones before WERE ALSO a month before then.

They could easily be working on this chapter as i type this.

The sentence structure feels like it's written by someone who's almost fluent in English as a second language.

Basically to fix it you need a couple more passes in editing.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for picking this up, big fan of this series, glad to see it continue.

Thank you so much for translating!! I look forward to the next update ✨

Waaah! Thank you for picking this up! 😭 Good job for a new group. I'm not sure if you guys already have a proofreader. The flow of the conversations and sentence structures are generally understandable but there are quite some errors as well grammar-wise. In particular, the articles, prepositions, and verbs. Looking forward to more of this from you guys! 😁

Group Leader
hello! i'm sera (pinkunni) from Kimchi Stew Scan. currently i'm still working alone~ so of course, this project need lots of editing! i'm currently still searching for a Proofreader & Quality Checker to provide you a great translation.

Thank you for the excitement for this project!

Lots of Love,
sera

Users who are viewing this thread