@Psychronia

What I currently believe what has transpired is:
Gesuit & king use curse to create ultimate king.
King is not happy with result.
King hides son instead of killing him, because it might pull his legitimacy as a ruler into question.
King silences Gesuit. Gesuit lives in exile/hiding, unable/afraid to come back.
King unexpectedly dies before securing a replacement heir to replace the tower prince.

Maybe, instead, Gesuit went and made the ultimate king without asking permission and then gtfo, because the king was kinda angry about that.

yay thank u so much for picking this up!!!! this is a webtoon i really love.. ginger is absolutely hilarious in her unabashed fangirling

no problem @keijiv! i just saw this on their discord server, apparently until now they didnt officially drop it but they were too busy with their personal lives like school to post new updates, so the group is going to disband soon (unfortunately) but they still said they will post this one until ch40 and that blonde summoner one to 37 because they already had it ready
this is a notice from october 31 so i dont really know when they will upload it but still its better for you since you can focus on chapters that they didnt work on and release it after them 😄
plus, as far as i remember frostdrop didnt continue this one because they were told that what is this didnt drop it at that time

Thank you so much for picking this up!! I love this manga and can't wait to read more. 😍😆

Thank you for picking this up. I am already buying the official translation but I was dying waiting for them to catch up with the fantranslation

Really like how forward and straight she is about her feelings. No room for misunderstandings here. But lerajay and ginger still piss me off line what is their problem 😡

Thank you!!! Thank you for picking it up!! Oh my gosh I was really sad thinking that they have dropped it and there wouldn't be any updates. I don't mind irregular updates I just don't want to see ginger and prince dont know how to wear shirts correctly gone I wanna see more interactions between them hahahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread