Well... I saw the cover, I saw the "ecchi"-tag, I only have myself to blame... This thing is trashy af...

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't expect the wise man was the little girl on the cover

Edit: So is Alfi a reincarnator that got his spotlight stolen by the mc? I mean he's op and i don't think it's very likely for someone in a fantasy world like that to imagine an isekai plot.

Dex-chan lover
@Gladiator02 He seems to be, I've only seen 1 non-reincarnated person do one of those chuuni "I can't control the power in my right hand" things. I think it was that one series where the strongest holy knight wants to be a dark knight, but I might be thinking of something else.

Fed-Kun's army
@Leo80221
According to Wn it's confirmed that he's a reincarnator. He kinda is another example of cliche hero.But his friendship with Mc is funny

Dex-chan lover
Can't have ourselves a legal loli without some nudity, much less a loli baba.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, I was expecting some trash with the ecchi tag but I was not prepared for naked lolibaba.

I'll pretend that didn't happen
Oh, the MC is probably making use of the property of defensive magic that makes it an 'immovable and/or invincible object' and whacking things with it

@welcome2atlantis that leaf is also a type of defensive magic, the one which defends you from jail/awakening your wicked desires and the author from becoming one of those hentai loli artists.

Double-page supporter
1rx9lr.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread