Dex-chan lover
im pretty much expecting at this point that the whole demon king quest will only be half the story, and the other half is dealing with the aftermath when they return to their world (where mc is now still a girl).

Dex-chan lover
With how many people are constantly putting the thought into the MC's head about falling in love with the hero, I wonder if the world is trying to manipulate things to create the heroine falling for the hero fate and/or if falling in love is an important aspect of accomplishing what they are supposed to do in that world leaving the question, can they beat fate (I think it would be hilarious if the MC manages to resist the whole time, breaking the cycle, only to wind up stuck as a girl when they get back to their world leaving them to be now the heroine of a non-isekai romcom, where the other characters may or may not still have a presence 😜 )

Aggregator gang
Passive aggressive shits
I'm not hypocritical since I 100% am not defending myself when I say I'd do that too

Gae
She's so wet she's gonna be double gay in the real world

Dex-chan lover
It'd be funnier if he goes back, and he goes back to being a guy but he's still in love with his BFF.

Aggregator gang
im pretty much expecting at this point that the whole demon king quest will only be half the story, and the other half is dealing with the aftermath when they return to their world (where mc is now still a girl).
@imadoathing i hope so! 😆

instead of it ending as soon as they get home

Contributor
He said he hasn't started yet so either he's starting now or he's a gigolo.

So Azumi is finally realizing she has fallen in love with Taiga. About time, if I say so. Anyway, seems like Taiga realizes more than what he gives away with his poker face.

Users who are viewing this thread