Ashborn looking like a skyrim boss and Rulers do be looking like aizen from bleach

hmm, I imagined that he would be passed out on the floor but this is okay too

Dex-chan lover
No, the king doesn't want these humans as shadow soldiers. He wants them alive.

Hunter Cha must not die!

Finally, you have no idea how much I was looking forward to chapters like this after reading the LN and had to imagine what the Shadow Monarch looked like instead if an actual picture.

Dex-chan lover
I almost thought that the entire chapter would be wasted in flashback only (I had also found it a little annoying in the novel due to the chapter wastage, but due to the fact that the chapters ahead were already there, I didn't mind it too much and rushed through till the present scenes). And due to the lack of a chapter last week, I had basically forgotten about where the story was until I read it right now

Dex-chan lover
I hope that the hunters can stay alive facing that thing until the ML wake up.

Double-page supporter
Now I understand what Shadow Monarch history and why everytime it appears, it leaves destruction and chaos on its wake.
Considering what MC had right now just a marble of sand in desert compared to origin.

Right now those 2 (Cha Hae In and Mage i forget his name) will face the boss MC beat before and it was much stronger than Beru in all terms, I dont know if they can survive against that statue and I will wait for next release

Users who are viewing this thread