Double-page supporter
The real struggle here is the conflict between properly admiring that art, and somehow actually reading the chapter properly. It seems impossible to do both at once. You'll just never get through the chapter without scrolling past the art that so much work went into.

So the angel is gonna kill all the hunters as sacrifices for Sung Jin-Woo huh. This is getting wild.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, you guys were all useless during the Jeju Island raid, what makes you think you could help Sung Jinwoo double dungeon he's in the middle of clearing?

Fed-Kun's army
The architect is more terrifying than I could have hoped for at the end there. Feels so alien hunched over like that

Dex-chan lover
Right now those 2 (Cha Hae In and Mage i forget his name) will face the boss MC beat before and it was much stronger than Beru in all terms, I dont know if they can survive against that statue and I will wait for next release

That would be BS lolololo, cuz Beru would've oneshotted them

I think there's a mistake on one of the panels with the reversed text.
At the moment it shows it being reversed both times, but then who is the text pointing towards?
I think it should be unreversed in the second occurrence.

When the chapter 129 come? because last week is not publisced then the chapter i think is publisced tomorrow it's right?

Users who are viewing this thread