2 weeks worth of condense semen, just to be released in this glorious art style.

@Yiledute You know ther a Verse In Islam That says That The Creatures that were before humans did allot of bullshit and sins and In the end It went a little Bit like this Were god "all Mighty" Sent Angels 🤖To fuking eradicate The living shit out of thos beens And just left a few Like The Demons Of you call Them the jins and Probably LIzered Man I dont know about that part of the species that God "all Mighty" Left 👽👽👽👽👽
but its was a full slaughter😱 in the same maner And i see allot of Mangas geting inspired by this And ye The thing is they is nore they was Or will Be a monarch Like this So we tend to create It in this type of storyes TO give it More equality XD👻👻👻

The statue guy tries to kill the ones that intruded to that place so he can make them into his shadow soldiers? damn, something tells me he isn't going to be amused once he "wakes up"...

That was pretty damn good chapter, though maybe it took little to many pics to portray they battle, dunno..

Question remains, what is the connection between this other Shadow Monarch and Sung Shadow Monarch?.. did he inherit his power somehow or what? Why him?

@Haiuli Sung's Shadow Monarch, you mean Sung's class?
Not a spoiler, just a chapter to read again.
The father's warning in chapter 60

Imagine taking a week off due to bad health then coming back with this. I was expecting much less due to concern for the artist but jeez, the artist is the true shadow monarch here :O

Users who are viewing this thread