I... don't remember wat this story was about. Time to reread LOL. But thank you for the translation!~

Dex-chan lover
These court gentlemen wear their hearts on their sleeves (kinda).
As for the ladies... the ladies are scary bunch :(

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda forgot what was the story all about.. (lol)
But thank you~~

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update ❤️
I would be okay with her never having an interest in romance and only caring about weapons and fighting. Besides so far the prince is being a creep with a super obtuse person

Nep

Dex-chan lover
All princes are creeps anyway. Nothing new here.

she's too defenseless and oblivious......
usually i hate this kind of mc but i'm gonna see where it's going first

Dex-chan lover
oh shit its alive!, i kinda forgot all the guys is this are yanderes but she so dense and strong that she will probably be safe

Ahh thank you so much for the update! I was really interested in this comic so I'm super glad to see a new chapter <3
Now onto my opinion comment, lol: The prince is super fucking annoying and the most generic unlikeable ML we've been introduced to, jeez. Gweed is fine, I'd like to see more of him but he has major second lead vibes XD and the step-brother dynamic is def weird but personality-wise at least he's bearable. Sucks that the girl in these comics always ends up with the prince, sigh!! T-T

Thank you so much for update I really love this comic the female lead is strong and not easily to blush I'm looking forward for the next chapter thank you

i had to reread because i forgot what this story was about but thank you for the update! i love our FL so far hehehe

Love that she curses. I feel like I would curse so much more lol. It’s sort of refreshing to see her slip to her own self.

Users who are viewing this thread