God fucking damnit wdym he is dead, why does my favorite character always die instantly

Dex-chan lover
@Beardy_foxbear In their eyes, they would have seen a dude struggling to remove the finger off his throat instead of someone pushing it in deeper.

Double-page supporter
"Hey man don't trust that guy."
Twink Lover: "I LITERALLY CAN'T COMPREHEND WHAT YOU'RE SAYING WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?!??!"

Dex-chan lover
C'mon, where's the ref, where are the instant replay cameras? None of the guys upstairs saw him basically kill himself using enemy's thumb?

@Abedeus

he used "Khuch" the hard redirection >reality technique bs. So basically only Ohma could tell what it was. Ryuki could as well obviously as it was his hand that got manipulated. Maybe some other ppl noticed as well but that's what happened.

Dex-chan lover
@Ingway
That and the chances of people believing someone would commit suicide to win ONE POINT is laughably low. Doesn't help that most of the time damage like that to such an important part of the body will be fatal whether you make it worse or not. Unless you're one of the best tanks around like Wakatsuki, Julius, or maybe Sekibaiyashi.

Lol, "I must avenge my friend who was secretly an enemy who infiltrated the organisation!" He's going to get his ass handed to him.

Users who are viewing this thread