i knew naidan's going to die but i still wish he didn't. he became one of my favs (i get too attached to fictional characters rather easily).

BUT BOI AIN'T THIS GAY

did lei didnt see what happen to naidan? he's just asking get stabbed in the neck

Surely, they will rule that Naidan killed himsef. Right?

And also the bromance was real.

Dex-chan lover
He was so desperate to have Ryuki "kill" someone that he suicided with Ryuki's hand? And now everyone is just going to act like they didn't see him do it?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for another great chapter, though I have a feeling Banner will know the advance technique or something like it that will allow him to be used for Hulk/Mr. Hyde homage. I'm honestly surprised Naidan didn't know or use the Advance as well.
Seeing Lui's response is somewhat refreshing with the exception of Carlos none of the other purgatory competitors seemed to have friends amongst their fellow purgatory members so far.

There are no muscles in the fingers.
Also, even if they didn't see Naidan kill himself, the "you kill you lose" rule really shouldn't apply when you do it to prevent another guy from killing you.

I'ma be honest, this fight was the worst in the tournament so far by quite a bit. I was interested to see what Naidan was gonna be like, and then he just became some suicidal cultist who kinda resembled Kiryu in how he killed his master, but without any of the substance Kiryu had. I wish they would've had Naidan win this fight, almost killing Gaoh, until the ref calls the fight in Naidan's favor so then we see that Ryuki still has a good way to go to reach the top and hopefully see more of Liu and Naidan's friendship.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this development leads to a huge brawl where all the fighters beat each other up in a free-for-all. For reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Unless this guy has a wife and kids whom he feared the Worm would harm if he failed to accomplish his mission, I do not understand the motivation here, but I certainly hope something will be provided to justify the lamest fight we have witnessed. Though really, it should have been provided in advance so that we could actually enjoy this moment of sacrifice instead of finding it utterly retarded.

What's worse is that I don't even see how he has accomplished his mission in any way. Naidan put Ryuki into a kill or be killed situation, and Ryuki is crying about the whole thing. Ryuki is still clearly conflicted about killing and not happy about this. Unless by some incomprehensible reasoning following this event Ryuki decides that after all he's just a killer so it's best to run away and keep on killing.

It's too bad they don't have Hanafusa around as he would undoubtedly be able to patch up Naidan. Maybe he will show up next chapter and be like, hey, if it's not dead, it's a win for us, right? Then Naidan will open his eyes and be like, hey this is the azure skies but no it's Hanafusa who's like, can I dissect you now?

Yeah, no muscle in fingers. Only tendon. Tendon is like a rope connecting muscle to bones.
The muscles that pull your finger's tendon are in the palm or forearm.
What you think as not bone nor skin are fats I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread