xpt

Odds of Liu actually killing Ryuki in retaliation? Would be one hell of a twist.

to people complaining the gay: this manga has always been gay

also i undestand what he need to do but mongolian wrestling is too interesting to be a jobber, why cant you pawn yet another branch of kung fu instead

Dex-chan lover
Another revelation huh, now it's nicholas that they need to keep their eyes on. And there's alan wu too lol. Keeping aside from all of that, i want to see lolong donaire fight. He's seems like a pretty decent fighter, maybe on par with kanoh? I want to see hin fights kanoh too

all these people complaining in the comments acting like they don't have any male friends...oh maybe they actually don't have any friends lol

Dex-chan lover
Legit question. If the guy killed him, and the other guy aggravated the wound, wouldn't that be a suicide and not a forfeit?

Double-page supporter
@SilentDan :
unfortunately not everyone can see that ...
so even the opponent goes suicide, it still count as murderer ...

Dex-chan lover
we have liu DONG cheng , and fei WANG fang , lol :

Noun
dong (plural dongs)
(slang) A peni$ .

Noun
wang (plural wangs)
(colloquial) peni$ .

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/dong

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/wang

last page , liu DONG cheng dares to talk sh!ts in front of narushima and yamashita ? it is finally time for narushima and yamashita to show their true powers . rest in peace , liu DONG cheng :

50426477962_ec73b63986_k.jpg

Group Leader
I legit liked Naidan, so it’s a shame to see him go.
I’m really liking Liu Dongcheng. It was really cool to see Naidan, a supposedly heartless high-ranking member of the Worm, legitimately feel that Liu is his friend.

Also, it’s implied that the only people who realized that Naidan helped off himself were Ohma (because he can see the flow of power, maybe?), potentially not-King, and potentially Nicolas Frenchy-French. Even Koga and Kazuo with their amazing visual acuity couldn’t tell.

I really like Naidan and Liu's relationship. Though it was showed briefly, it is nice to see a worm who isn't just a villian and a friend who cares about him.

thanks for the translation. well, it s getting interesting and I need more explanation for this "worms"🙃🙃🙃 nextt

I believe Lolong notice Naidan killing himself too. I wasn't expecting Nicolas being the other member of the Worm.

Dex-chan lover
goof in page 6 , panel 1 : with their positions like that , the panel should show the chin of ryuki , not the top of his head .

"dont trust nicolas" . i guess this is just a red herring , nicolas is actually not a worm , he is just a pervert who loves pretty boys like liu DONG cheng , lol .

page 9 :
- naidan : you are a good boy-friend , liu . when i 1st met you , i fell in love with you . it was a "very odd experience" . i never thought i would feel love this way .
- liu : im just a martial art genius <3 <3 <3 heart , heart , love , love .

page 14 :
- kure : it is that weak chump 's fault for being killed .
- yo , victim blaming ?

Liu a good guy? Arent they a bunch of killers under the command of a psyco?

Can´t feel bad about their deaths...they were killing and suplanting people.

Users who are viewing this thread