Fed-Kun's army
wow.. the quality of this is shit... the very first page...there is a "cleaned/redrawn" bit that doesnt have any replacement text, so why bother "redrawing" it. and like 10% of the middle of the page is missing so shit is not alligned... VERY BAD first impression.

Overall typesetting is atrocious

Maybe use photoshop auto fill to fill the transparent part. Or if its worse, just keep it like this.
Also, its just me but i wonder do this has anything to do with mangasushi temporary hiatus

Fed-Kun's army
@capt_gigglepants

I don’t see a redraw on the first page. But what I do see is the page being “glued” together wrong. That panel where that, what I assume is a, goblin standing over that woman has his head chopped in three with the middle left out when put back together, along with the environment.

I don’t know for a fact what is going on... but considering the mess the other day with another manga being far too similar (bunch of uploads with a request for donations at the end, being confirmed to be stolen later)... you could be right about it being stolen.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh so this is where that junk upload came from.

Yep it’s still minimal quality. Like it went thru the manga equivalent of a defective meat grinder

@DheatlyBlaze mangasushi’s temp hiatus? Heard something about a catastrophic host server failure and now they have to basically reupload their entire website.

Dex-chan lover
I would like to remind anyone who is not aware just cause Mangasushi's website is down doesn't mean that they have stopped uploading they still have their group page here in fact Invader_Retro even mentioned it on their group comments page they are having their web server serviced so they will be uploading on here from now on first til the server is back up and running incase no one knew this.

Manga
giphy.gif

Thank for the Chap !

Users who are viewing this thread