Dex-chan lover
Well, most stereotype of Dark Elves are matured woman like Chloe, and live over a hundred years but still maintaining the charismatic attitude and behavior.
This Chloe is 22 years old, and looks like Android 18...
She was the freshness matured Dark Elves of an Isekai for a while...

Dex-chan lover
@oshi3
There's a top side angle view of Chloe, given her hair was similar to Android 18, the slanting eyes also gives the vibe of android 18 from her

that bitch is using a boob enhancement spell just compare the first her bust from the first to thechallenge to see a massive increse in bust size
ok/nice-> well endowed-> BIG->boob-donculous

Fed-Kun's army
I like this guy. THe first non-MC character that gets that adventure rank isnt equivalant to skill/talent

"I've never seen a talented F-rank before"
... so you were never F-ranked? or you weren't talented when you were F-ranked?

seriously that attitude is tiring. There's always a handful of people like that, but every last person has had that reaction so far and it's getting boring.

Dex-chan lover
Pancho is quite interesting fellow and might read if someone makes a similar of his perspective on what's happening in this super cliche characters happening in his/her store

@dextersTomato hmmm. i dunno but the eyes n eyebrows seems different to me, i also don't think chloe's eyes r slanted here, even the hair style turns out to be completely different from android 18 once chloe took down her hood. maybe the only 'vibe' i can relate between the two is the folding arms part. i remember android 18 often foldin her arms

skin tones, ears, dark elf vs human-android.. overall they don't look alike at all imo :s
but if chloe's hair color here is silver/blonde then i could understand just a little teeny tiny bit more bout how u said she looks like android18 while folding arms 😆

Dex-chan lover
Ai-chan would've said "Screw you, asshole. I'm not joining." Like, she seriously tried to kill Yuri and looked more than happy to see him dead. Bitch, it wasn't Yuri who harassed you to accept him. It was your party leader who asked him to join. "Go fuck yourself," is what Ai-chan would say to her.

Dex-chan lover
That wall was innocent!
I feel sorry for Pancho.

By the way, a 22yo dark elf is still a toddler, right?

@welcome2atlantis
thats what i was thinking when i saw it. at first i thought it was a typo but raws says 22. But yeah, in normal elves lore... shes still a baby. Mia in Death march is 130years old and shes still a lil girl.

I like that Rose is aware that rank isn't a good measure of a person's strength. In most of these stories, people get their ranks based solely on the number of quests they completed and not based on how strong they are. So if a super strong character were to join the guild (which is what happens in nearly every isekai), then that person would start at the lowest rank even if they're strength is much higher.

Users who are viewing this thread