Dex-chan lover
If people call this sniping.

I will call this spraying.

Dex-chan lover
People snipe with 1 bullet

While this one goes melee and shoot you with double barrel shotgun

Dex-chan lover
Why he was so carefree?
Because he was the strongest in the whole world...
And he was an adventurer.

Adventurer is not free of something was limiting them to move.

But here, MC was not like that...
The only thing limiting him to move possibly the sweet sweet time to any of the girls, which is impossible for now, he doesnt care....

Anyone got a timer I want to watch how long this work stays also thanks for the mass release.

Good thing he healed that horsy. Now they can all ride him and not walk for two hours.
THanks horsy!

Double-page supporter
Now this is how OP characters are supposed to act.

Wary of their fame, but carefree with their abilities.
I'm so tired of the "OP character just wants to live a peaceful life" trash manga.

Characters like MC Aizawa and Hajime from Arifureta do it right. They've got their objective, and that's all that matters. Do the right thing, where you can, along the way. Ain't nobody got time for palace intrigue or solving the world's crises.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone got any idea what happened to mangasushi? I know they were slow, but their whole website has been wiped/reset.

@closetmangafan According to Mangasushi's blog post their server host had a catastrophic server failure that wiped the main server and the backup. They had a backup of the site info but are having to reupload the database that has the manga in it.

Users who are viewing this thread