MC is carefree cause he can just kill the King or eradicate the organization that try it

I wish some authors would write off the lack of common sense as a debuff or a curse of some sort, because all this unexplained stupidity and lack of awareness starts to get tiresome after some time.

This dumb MF spent 30 chapters hearing the shit he does isn't normal, just to raise flight, slice a dragon and say "iT's nOrMal THouGh?" Not mentioning his 3 chapter memory spam since he already forgot the explanation he received on healing magic being rare.

Dex-chan lover
"How can he be so carefree?"
Well, when you know you're literally the strongest being on the planet you just don't let much get to you.

Fed-Kun's army
@velvetR, this batch may not be much different from that previous batch...

I can't say it gives off an "edited" feeling, there's a donation page that does feel tacked on... as for being stolen... given what happened to that previous batch, I'm leaning towards thinking this is stolen too.

Speak_Evil nope its not a lot of work. lmao this is from the same guy who posted chap 20. i looked at his site at the end of the chap. compare it to that and you'll see he did almost no work

thanks for the translation. it doesn't matter if it's sniping or shit. it's not like the other team or the translator has the right to distribute it. it's basically pirating. so it doesn't matter who did it as long as he/she/they does it.

Dex-chan lover
Well the only way for the theft drama to end is by mangasushi themselves upload their completed version. It will just keep repeating like this otherwise. If their server got busted, the stolen chapters which were originally theirs already have more than 80% pages covered so they don't need to retranslate from scratch.

Users who are viewing this thread