I hope the girl will only be used for conflict. MememorixKisugi is the only true route!

Dex-chan lover
Yuri route, BL route, NL route...

and here I am lonely and wishing more manga had ménage à trois routes, of any gender combination.

Dex-chan lover
@DDosGaming What makes ménage à trois special is that it IS a harem route, essentially, but every member of the harem effectively sees themselves as the harem protagonist. Intense love between all members with non-exclusive shipping. Absolute win.

(Okay, I admit, I'm more of a yuri person. But I would, every time, prefer a well-written het pair over a shoddily-written yuri pair. The preference only comes in with all other things being equal.)

Double-page supporter
Here's my idea for the story. The mc would go out flirt w guys, give them heads whatever and get money. Then some girl (maybe that girl at the end) would come to stop him and then stuff happens yada yada yada then they fall in love get into a relationship. All the other guys would get heart broken especially the bff and they would go suicide because of depression (ok maybe not that far)

Dex-chan lover
@Tonikill1 B r u h. You're reading too much hentai, my guy. Chill with those delusions and clean your mind out. If you read the pre-serialization version, you'd know that this is not that kind of fucked up story. 😂

Double-page supporter
@so its based off a web manga? if so send me link please. Also give me a light spoil whether he ends up with the bff because I hate it. I've seen too many bromance wins already

@PanicTears
@Hexxy

i don't remember when i wrote that comment,but here's an explanation:

i don't like people interperting anything based on what they want that thing to be.
just because someone finds a character to be trans-like,doesn't mean it actually is trans.

Users who are viewing this thread