Thank you for clearing things up! I really appreciate ch 1.5 ❤️

This is a really interesting story! I am so curious as to who the ML is for our MC

Dex-chan lover
This is my last chapter. None of these people even seem to be the same characters. Especially, Tsubaki and Kyousuke are totally different.

Dex-chan lover
This seems like it is based on a really interesting story. I don't know why the author/artist decided to skip around like a toddler on a sugar high though.

Dex-chan lover
Well now, the only question I have after reading this chapter is what questions Chap 1.5 was supposed to answer, because it's gone now.

From the manga comments it seems like a mod removed it because it was a "nonexistent chapter"? I guess it was just translator clarifications on all the stuff that got skipped over?

Dex-chan lover
@Serathe7
It is apparently.
The artist is just cutting a bunch of stuff based on previous comments.

From reading, the relationship feels so forced that its terrible.
The "antagonist" is no threat, the guy she is after is clearly(Strangely enough from the continuous skips) in love with another; our Mc for whatever reason is breaking a sweat even though he has shown a clear disinterest.

From ch1-4, this does not even do the job of advertisement for the novel and puts bad tropes in over proper pacing and development.

I barely know who is who just from looking, I have seen bad Chinese comics with better pacing than this.

Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro It made it clear that this is in fact an isekai it just so happens to be an otome game set in the modern age. It also clarified that they will double back later on to clear up how they escaped the shitty household they were in at the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread