I can't believe a mere fonts was the huge reason for Demon Clan to betray the Shadow Monarch.

What a plot twist.

/s

I m left more confused than ever, just don't change mc looks/personality too much from the recall. I m worry it might turn into God of High School, wher the mc just hav two looks

LMAO WINGDINGS. For anyone curious about the conversation, from the novel:

[But, why did you betray me?]

The demon weakly faltered its head, but it forced himself to look up. It had already suffered grievous wounds and it seemed unlikely it’d be able to survive its injuries.

The voice coming out from beneath the helm sounded precariously close to being cut off.

“So…. regrettable. We could have ended you for good today, but….”

The Sovereign’s voice became even icier as he asked again.

[I said, why did you betray me?]

“Keuk, keuk.”

The demon’s shoulders trembled as it painfully cackled, before it raised its head up again. And then, it replied.

“#$%#^#%#%@$.”

For some reason, Jin-Woo couldn’t properly hear that answer. Did he lose his concentration and miss it somehow?

No, that wasn’t it.

“@$^$##.”

The demon said something else, but he still couldn’t understand a single word of it.

However, it must’ve sounded different to the Sovereign’s ears, because as soon as he heard the reply, he extended his hand out and sucked the demon in. The creature spat out a pained moan as its neck was tightly grasped by the Shadow Sovereign.

“Keo-heok.”

Crumble!

The piece of armour protecting the neck crumpled up. Even in the middle of this, the demon continued to say the things it wanted to say.

“….%^&*%^&.”

IE, Baran said something, but Sung Jin-Woo couldn't understand it for (some) reason. I'm sure you all have guesses about this, and we'll find out pretty soon :). BTW, the associated LN chapter is 160.

The last panel makes me go huh??? Then realized it is a mistake because of miscommunication in scanlation. it makes me laughing so hard
WINGDINGS hahaha
Sorry for haunting you guys with another windings comment XD

Fed-Kun's army
@dssmith Thank you for the info! Not all heroes wear capes. 😁

Guys, guys. Can you stop it with the comments? You’re killing me! 🤣

Wingdings? Yeah it's probably cause he couldn't understand what the Demon King said. Or maybe it was because the Shadow Monarch invented the wingding typeface.

Fed-Kun's army
Wingdings
Wingdings
Wingdings....

Turns out it's all just wingdings.

Dex-chan lover
@yumayumachi WDYM, its pretty close from the novel (except maybe that Jin Woo was on the floor and not standing), but compressed as everything else has been until now.

@Kutubkhanah Comic Sans has that effect on people too.

Users who are viewing this thread