@zeever @Unruh @Spyderfang 'Wingings' is a font, basically what happened is that the mc didnt understand what was said because it got censored, pretty much because he still isnt ready to know the full truth, so wingdings were put there to show that he didnt get what was said, as for why the actual word its because this translation group sucks and they are so lazy to the point of not actually searching some wingdings simbols and copy pasting them there

Guys is it that the manga is like illsuon and moves or do I need to get my eyes checks cuz I saw some images moving kinda like illusions

milos.gif

Ricardo Hun ?

Wingdings 😂😂

But in anther note, why did they enter the dungeon when specifically told not to?

I was so confused what TF windings what. I thought he was craving for some wings or either it was MCs name HAHAHA.

Group Leader
@ocsibrm That makes so much more sense then. Also I forgot for a while that wingdings look like weird ass shapes so that connects. Thanks for the clarification.

Come on guys i know the translators did a "oopsie" but ya know they give us something to laugh at! Specially on what's happening to the world right now. Give the translators a break xD

Wingdings seriously WINGDINGS!
I know typesetting is hard but seriously WINGDINGS!!
I laughed for that one 😂😂😂 all that seriousness and then wingdings happened
P. S. If it was intended you got us good

Lmao thx for the comments now i get it, i thought wingdings is a thing that i just missed or forgot in the story xD xD

Users who are viewing this thread